Get a Global Perspective in Person
The M.B.A. with a Global Perspective examines management decision making in environments where cultural, social and economic models and expectations vary by country. Students learn about the societal effect of business decisions and how to develop sustainable organizations within a balanced ethical framework.
Students in the MBA program:
- Visit businesses and professionals in two countries, a developed economy and an emerging one, for a firsthand perspective on the global economy
- Enjoy a worldwide perspective integrated into all courses
- Take advantage of the only accelerated degree in the region that includes two immersion experiences in other nations included in the tuition
- Compare how different economic, social and cultural environments affect the management of production, marketing, finances and other economic variables
- The MBA with a Global Perspective is offered online or one night a week on campus. For more information, visit www.arcadia.edu/mba.
Arcadia University’s M.B.A. graduate business program has received accreditation from the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which commended Arcadia University for its educational support services and its educational and business management process, noting its flexible curriculum with a focus on working adult professionals.
The ACBSP, the leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting teaching excellence, has acknowledged Arcadia University for its financial resources, physical facilities, library and other learning resources that support excellent learning and teaching.