Study Abroad, Honors Program & Other Student Experiences

Arcadia Students Make the World Their Classroom

Transsexual, Trans-Arcadia

11:14 am · No Comments · First Year Study Abroad Experience, Frances Dumlao '15

Last weekend in Arcadia, I experienced a new kind of Arcadia. A very Transexual Arcadia. Friday October 21, the Honors Council held the Rocky Horror Picture show. Then the following night, Mr. Beaver crowned its King of Drag. It was weird. I love it.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Me and my friends getting our tickets for the Rocky Horror Picture show. Tickets were $1. Crazy cheap huh? I am the one in the blonde wig. 

Arcadia students came dressed for this special occasion with boas, heels, fishnets, bras, underwear, and no shirts required.

Admission included a prop bag. It had glow-sticks, newspapers, confetti, and other Rocky Horror goodies.
In this picture, We vicariously run with Brad and Janet through the storm while shielding our heads from the rain, heading to the mysterious mansion. 

Let’s do the Time Warp AGAIN!

Mr. Beaver

Brittany Spears.
In the Talent portion of the Mr. Beaver, Ms. Spears performs her first hit “Oops I Did it Again” in her dirty catholic school outfit. 

Lady Gaga
Entering the stage, Lady Gaga is hatches from her egg. Lady Gaga was born on the Mr. Beaver stage. 

Beyonce
Beyonce is flaunting her baby bump in the her swimwear. She is accompanied by her husband Jay-Z

Paris Hilton
Paris can sing? Yes she can. She sings one of her hits on stage in what seems to a little red riding hood. Who knows? She’s Paris Hilton. 

Marilyn Monroe
 A classic hollywood star, Mariyln rocks her swim suit and later performs Happy Birthday Mr. President to Arcadia’s President, Tobey Oxholm.

Snookie
Of course, Snookie has to be carrying her cocktail in her swimwear. She gave a booty-shaking performance during the talent portion in LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know it”

Even Arcadia’s President Tobey Oxholm feels the spirit of transsexuality as the judge of the Mr. Beaver competition. His wig makes him look like Fabio.

I can honestly say I have never experienced so much drag all at once. Men here at Arcadia are sure comfortable with their sexuality.

Tags: ········

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.