Study Abroad, Honors Program & Other Student Experiences

Arcadia Students Make the World Their Classroom

Visitor: part II

7:31 pm · No Comments · First Year Study Abroad Experience, Yvette Alxandrou '15 - London, England

Julien’s last day was a little sad, as goodbye’s usually are. We woke up early to go into town. I showed him the Angel wings by the Angel shopping area. We walked down the market set up on a side street with trinkets and food vendors.

After going surveying the wares it was almost lunch time so we stopped at the restaurant the Angel (I sense a theme here)

We had lunch and Julien had his first cup of English tea (and was very excited about it)

Come to think of it, I’d have to say that was my first real cup of English tea in England as well. And of course after we finished that we went to King’s Cross station and posed in front of platform 9 3/4 (which I soon discovered there were actually two platform 9 3/4 – one outside of the station and the other at the end of platform 8).

With this I have to say, thank you Julien for coming all the way to London, England to see me! I was glad you were able to come and visit and that I could show you a little bit of what it’s like in London!

Tags:

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.